dimanche 25 mars 2012

The big trip

Hi guys!

I start this blog a little too late, cause i am now in my fourth week of travelling, but still, at least it's there!

So this will be the english version of my other blog (153jours.blogspot.com) for all the non french speaking i have and i will meet during this trip. We have probably meet before, so you already know that my english is far from perfection, but, i'll do my best, please be indulgent!

Before writing my adventure from the previous week, here's a little summary of what is this big trip.

So all of this started 3 years ago went Patrice and I became close friend after a 10 days travel in Eastern Europe with our school. I loved it so bad, that I know I would love to travel all across Europe, and it was the same for Pat.

So, here we are 3 years later, after months and months of preparation, we finally achieved our goal and are now in the biggest trip of our life! So for the last four weeks and the four months that are coming, we will be in more than 20 countries, across more than 50 cities, from the 37th parallel up to the 70th, from west to east.

I hope you'll love my blog, don't hesitate to put comments and suggestions, it's always appreciated!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire